The Flying Yogi and physiotherapist Will Guan are partnering to combine Suspension Yoga™ with physiotherapy together in order to help alleviate chronic pain and restore strength, flexibility and range of motion to injured or movement compromised joints.
Will Guan is a registered Physiotherapist who specializes in hands-on manual therapy and functional rehabilitation for clients of all ages. He is committed to improving the quality of life for patients by:
- helping them to recover from musculoskeletal injuries.
- treating postural problems, chronic back pain and repetitive stress injuries.
- assisting with neurological conditions like Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis and polyneuropathy improve their quality of life.
- restoring strength and mobility to those recovering from surgery or from heart attacks and strokes.
- prescribing, implementing and monitoring exercise programs for patients with diabetes and high blood pressure.
A long time yoga practitioner, Will believes in the potential of yoga as a therapeutic tool. We are delighted to include Will Guan as a physiotherapist for clients of The Flying Yogi studio.
To book your consultation for Suspension Yoga™ Physiotherapy sessions that may be covered by most extended health benefits, call the studio: 647-993-YOGI (9644) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.